Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Evenings in London.

SORRY FOR MY 8 MILLION YEAR DISAPPEARANCE 
But i've been WAY too busy studying + doing homework for the past few weeks! I know, i'm a nerd. BUT I CAN'T HELP IT RIGHT, last time i checked, we have around 76 days left to O levels asdfghlkdjglkdfglkfg i'll seriously die if i don't get serious now. 

I'm blogging today because it's National Day Celebrations day & we only had 2 hours of school. SOOOO i thought i would let myself relax a little. BTW, i finally managed to go to Harry Potter The Exhibition last sunday!!! It's was bloody amazing ok, nothing like i've ever seen before. If you're a potterhead you HAVE to go to the exhibition!! $24 but very worth it trust me!! 

And i bring grave news as well...................................................................

ilostthedigitalcamerathatthecliquegavemeformybirthday.....

I KNOW LAH I'M AN IDIOT, I'M ALSO DAMN SAD ABOUT IT LAH TBFH T.T Got a lot of photos inside ley asddghljklfgh...... we tried everything to get it back but still didn't find it. I guess some bastard took it and ran off, MY FAITH FOR KIND SINGAPOREANS IS LIKE..... *shattered*.

ANYWAY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y'GUYS! Actually only 4 days lah but having day-offs is quite a miracle already. 

SEE Y'ALL IN ANOTHER 8 MILLION YEARS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment