Thursday, September 20, 2012

Post Prelim II

HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS IN A WHILE NOW
How y'all doing?!
How long has it been? Like, 800 million years? LOL JK. It has been almost a month! 
I feel as if i turned vegetarian for a month and i just turned back into a meat eater TROLOLOLOL so i'm kinda excited to be back on the computer again haha. 


PRELIMS ARE OVER AWWWYEEAAAHHHHHHH 
Got back a bunch of my prelim results during school today but i'm not gonna put it up here yet COZ I DON'T WANT TO! lol plus it wasn't very good, i EASILY could have done better if i wasn't so darn careless and all. 
Sigh.
ANYWAY, feeling good that prelim is over, but i'm only letting myself party for two days before i start mugging like an idiot again. WE HAVE 32 DAYS TO O LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!! 



RANDOM PHOTOS DURING PRELIM LIFE. 
They're actually quite mundane and boring lah, as you all would have expected. 


Teacher's Day celebration
Had CHILL-OUT DAY which is basically the whole school having Ben & Jerry's ice cream together in the school hall to break a record in Singapore's Book Of Records haha.
NGEE ANN SEC NOW HOLDS THE RECORD OF MOST PEOPLE HAVING ICE-CREAM AT THE SAME TIME WEEEHOOOO
If was for a good cause as well, the ice cream was sponsored to us by Ben & Jerry's but the students donated their own money for the ice cream to raise funds for the Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund. I think my school is lovely for doing this haha.



National Day 2012
During a class activity when we had to brainstorm and come up with a National-Day-themed video. We all had great fun lol i swear my friends are damn ridiculous when it comes to brainstorming for ideas. WE DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING FOR THE VIDEO THO but ok.... I had fun that day. :)



Jerlyn's Birthday
(shamelessly koped off her blog)
Jerlyn's birthday falls on NATIONAL DAY WOOHOO!! Her family rented out a really cool chalet for her at Changi and she had a bunch of people over. LOL SO FUNNY she actually didn't know we (the cousins) were gonna be there so when she saw us she totally screamed HAHAHA. 



Visiting Baby Olly
LOOK AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWHHHHHHHHH seriously i'm gonna spoil her so much man i'll buy her the nicest tutus and dresses EVER!!!!! Haha i just love having her sleeping in my arms :') 
Shit man why am i acting so motherly LOLOLOLOL I just love kids, can't blame me, they're adorable. 
Her name isn't REALLY Olly, it's Olivia. But i like calling her Olly BECAUSE IT'S CUTE. And in case you don't know, she's my newborn baby cousin. :>


16 September - Good hair day 

SELFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
When i was supposed to be studying LOL but i couldn't resist, i liked my hair a lot that day! Finally getting the hang of messy buns whew. 




INSTAGRAM PHOTOS OF THE WEEK 
My study table (AKA my dog cage) and how it looks like during prelim period when i'm doing revision.


My brother literally just randomly snuck into my room while i was at the toilet and pasted this post-it note on my SS notes LOLOLOLOL "Boobies"




Mini-cupcakes!!! Had these with Jerlyn at some relatives-get-together. They were REALLYYYYYY GOOD, just that i took the cream/icing off because it kind of looks like it'll make me gain extra 80 pounds if i ate it LOL. 




Caught Step Up Revolution with erika and yishan yesterday and IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD. If you're looking for a movie to watch right now, i totally recommend Step Up. DAMN, EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD ABOUT THAT MOVIE!! Especially the dance choreography, geez, i was glad the cinema was dark because i was gaping like an idiot the entire time LOL. 




HAHAHAH ERIKA AND HER FUNNY FACES LOVE HER TOO MUCH!! 




ABRUPT ENDING 
alright it's 4.46pm annndddd i'm gonna go take a nap. life is good after prelims. buhbye.

xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment