Saturday, October 6, 2012

Life of an O Level student.

You have no idea how many times I've been on this page, the "Create New Post" page. I would say about 895 times? I don't know but i feel like my life is so boring, i have barely ANYTHING to talk about. Well, i actually do have things on my mind i want to talk about, but it's way too sensitive to put online where everyone can see it, while some other things are just better kept in memory than voiced out. So in other words, i kind of lost my social life for the past... two months already? 

Being an O Level student is crazy, i never thought it would be this intense. Sure, I admit i've actually kind of gotten used to it; all the studying 24/7 and all, it's natural for every O Level student tbh.

But then again 'naturally' doesn't mean 'easy'. 

I'm like a STUDYING MACHINE! I go to school, i study, i get home and after i shower, i study. After dinner, i study. Just before i go to bed, i'm still studying. I don't even know how i what i spend all that studying time on, i just know that i keep studying and i keep studying. But i guess studying does pay off because i improved MAJORLY during my prelims II!!!! 

During Prelim I, my L1R5 score was 25. Hideous, i know. Horrible, i agree. Absurd, i get it. I was bloody disappointed lah and i think i wrote a blog post about it too, not specifically but vaguely about my Prelim I results. Because with an L1R5 of 25 points I can't even crawl my way into JC on my knees! So i was DETERMINED to study hard, get a better L1R5 score for Prelim II, that's more important than Prelim I, right? 

Guess what? I scored L1R5 14 for Prelim II. *BIG FAT SMILEY FACE HERE*

I'm not trying to boast about my results lah ok i mean, let's be honest, there's probably about 99999999 people in my cohort with better L1R5 scores than me and probably scores that i can only DREAM of getting, in my entire life, ever. BUT STILL, 11 POINTS IMPROVEMENTS can I please get an approving smile. Thank You. That's all i need. *wipes tears*

Anyway back to O Level preparation, can i just say that it's bloody torturous to have to count down the days to the start of O Levels, and it feels even WORSE counting down to the END of the O Levels!!!! 

Alright, i think I'll just stop here because long posts are boring (at least that's what i think). I don't even know when i'll be blogging again, probably in another 800 millions years HAHA. 


WALAO SO CUTE I BUAY TAHAN ALR I'M GONNA DROWN IN HIS SEA OF CUTENESS. 

k anyway bye, don't miss me too much. 
And if you're stressed out too, lemme tell you that YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. It's gonna be over soon! 

xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment