Tuesday, November 8, 2011

for the lost souls.


SORRY Y'ALL I KNOW I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING MY BLOG FOR A LONG TIME, I'm just really busy yo! 

Therefore, i think a bieberlicious picture should keep my blog a little more sexier and attracting HAHAHAHAHA.

Alright, just a little update on my life, i'm just busy with work. Yes work, i've started working. Not gonna reveal where i gonna work LOL i think it'll be super weird if others knew where i worked, but anyway, working is really tedious! Some more i'm a newbie, so there's still a LOT of things for me to slowly learn. Boohoo, 8 hours of work is not fun, i just hope it'll ALL PAY OFF when i collect my pay! ehehehe monehh $$. Other than that, i'm having my O LEVEL EXPRESS CHINESE in two days! I'm supposed to be studying now actually, but yet i'm blogging lol. It's been TOO LONG since i used the comp ok, so yeah. I'm too busy bieber-ing these few days too. LMAO SERIOUSLY, his new album is UH-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You guys should go to his vevo to check out the new songs, seriously if you don't, you're wasting out on life haha. Anywayz, big news YOYOYOYO!!! I'll be meeting Greyson Chance on Monday(14november)! WOOHOOOOOOOOO COOL OR WHAT, seriously i'm insanely excited!!! Just got his album today, damn damn damn i'm sooo excited hehehehehehehehehe. Hope nothing goes wrong!

Alright, longass post about my rather mundane life. Cya bitchez later. Buhbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment