Wednesday, November 21, 2012

LIBERATION

O LEVEL'S ARE OFFICIALLY OVERRRRRRR
and has been for the past 5 days now just that i was too busy lazy to blog about it LOL.


FINALLY LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE....... i don't even know how long it has been all i remember is that i studied like a stupid dog in a bloody cage for a period that felt like 899348 years. AND NOW I'M A FREE ELF.
 JINGWEN IS A FREE ELF YOU GUYS, THIS MOMENT SHALL GO DOWN IN HISTORY. 

anyways, i hope you 1996 kids who just ended their o levels are enjoying life as much as i am right now. I'm honestly feeling so alive!! Every morning when i wake up i will just smile like an idiot bc i'll remember that O's are over and that i can do whatever i want.I no longer need to set 8 alarms to wake me up when i take a nap(that used to last 30 minutes only). Although i've got a job now which is a little bit sian, BUT at least i love my job because the people there are just unbelievably nice. I FINALLY GOT MY LIFE BACK MUAHAHAHA. 

Later i'm going to watch a movie with my girlfriends, and tomorrow i'm heading out. AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW I'M HEADING OUT TOO. How amazing can life get? 

Oh and not to mention, i had the best night of the year at Prom '12 on 19 November. 
I wasn't my LEGIT dream prom, but i had the time of my life. My outfit and all was what i totally wanted and everyone i knew looked STUNNING/DASHING. It was an amazing night, i had a BLAST!
Just a preview photo from the prom, taken with Terry (looking sauveeee) 
The reason why i chose this photo is because Josiah looks like an ABSOLUTE CUTIE PIE in the background!!!!!!!! LOL. And also my dress looks flattering here. *flips hair* LOL. 


If you're wondering why i don't just do a full post about prom, that's because MY BLOG RAN OUT OF PICTURE MEMORY SPACE WHAT THE ACTUAL PONG RIGHT ASDLKSGJLDFKGJLDFKGJLSKDFJLD. This is BOUND to happen, because i upload shitloads of photos all the time. T.T Anyways, i'll find a way to fix it (prolly get a new blog) before i blog all about prom. Hehehehehhe watch out. :) 


xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment