Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post O Level's written papers

Let me start by saying ........

O LEVEL'S WRITTEN PAPERS HAVE ENDED!!!!!!!!!

yeah.
I'm glad and relieved, of course. But the feeling is NOTHING like what i expected. 
You know when i was studying, i would constantly think about how much i want everything to be over. I totally thought when the last paper ended we would RUN out of the exam hall screaming and cheering and shouting and all, everybody being super happy and excited.
BUT GUESS WHAT, today when the physics paper ended, i walked out of the hall crying, literally. THE PAPER WAS SO, SO BAD. SO BAD THAT IT WAS RIDICULOUS. I mean, why would O Level's paper be difficult? It doesn't make sense really, every single person that took the physics exam walked out of the exam hall literally clawing their faces because IT WAS SO BLOODY RIDICULOUSLY DIFFICULT. argh. So I basically felt like utter shit because i know i've screwed up almost every science paper i took, went straight back home and took a solid 2 hour nap. 

I've known for quite a while now that i'm probablyyyy gonna get 13/14 for my L1R5, no less. It's not only about not making it to my dream JC, but it really is the fact that i studied like a dog in a cage for the past two months, only to screw up so many papers. The feeling SUCKS. What's worst is knowing that people are going to look at me and say : "This girl studies so hard but is still an idiot, it's like useless." 

ARGH. O LEVELS SUCK. screw the o levels. screw Cambridge. I'm done, whatever it is i'm just going to work really hard for my Paper 1s and party hard afterwards. 




ANYHOO, here are some pictures from grad dayyyy! 
Disclaimer: These are ALL koped from other people, because me, being an idiot, lost my bloody camera and also forgot to bring another camera along with me on graduation day. So i probably took a hundred photos on that day but are with loads of other people, i don't know if i'll ever get to see them my entire life LOL. So yeah. 





 R6 power!!!!!!!!!!!! 






















And since today is thursday, here's a #throwbackthursday picture hohoho. 

Big hair don't care!! 



see you guyzzzzz, watching perks tomorrow awyeahhh


xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment