Friday, December 30, 2011

facepalm, haiyo.

Hello. 
Yes, it has been 5 days since i last updated.
Yes, it's been a long time.
Yes, i promised i would stick to the one-post-every-two-days policy.
Yes, i failed.
Yes, i'm a disappointment.
Yes, i know.
I KNOW OKAAAAAYYYYYYY AIYO YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAINFUL REASON BEHIND WHY I CAN'T BLOG.
So right now i'm gonna tell you; i freaking spoiled my freaking card reader so i can't transfer pictures from my phone over to the computer to blog and as you probably know if you read often, i own a stupid android phone that SUCKS for blogging so i can't go blogging on my phone either boo. I'm dying to blog because i've got so many many many blogging materials for many many days YET IT'S ALL STUCK IN MY PHONE LIKE PRISONERS!!!!!!!! WHAT'S THIS. WHAT IS LIFE. D: I'm so depressed now, something even worse is that i can't download new songs into my phone. Sigh. Major depression here.


Hence i shall just leave you with a picture of me looking absolutely retarded and Jerlyn looking... cute. lol Hi Jerlyn, what's up. ;)
Took this when we went out together (Me, Jerlyn & my baby brother) to shop for clothes, bought so many clothes and wanted to blog about my haul so i painstakingly took pictures of every single thing i bought and GUESS WHAT. Card reader spoil. Nice lor, thanks fate. T_T

WWWHHHHHHYYYYY MUST THIS HAPPEN. 


So until i get another way to transfer photos from my phone to my computer, i will probably just blog with 1D photos/ bieber photos. 
Speaking of bieber, he sympathizes with me tooo... :(
 xx <3

1 comment: