Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jingwen is a troll.

LOL JK ABOUT THE TITLE, 

Vas' happenin people?!?
 I'm just chilling and (kind of) loving life right now, although my life now is really so damn boring i can't even, UGH. Everyday i wake up at like, 11am then i'll find something to eat before slacking at the couch/play with pheobe or just stare into blank space TILL my mum comes home from work in the evening, so i have someone to talk to haha *forever alone* then i'll have dinner before starting on homework. THEN HOR, I'LL CHIONG HOMEWORK TILL 10PM before i allow myself to use the computer hahahaha. That is WHY, i always blog at 1am+, like right now as i write this, it's 1:43am. T.T 
Yeah whatever, like y'all actually wanted to know what my life is like. LOL rubbish.

Okayz ANYWAYS, a couple days ago, Yeeler and Hilda came over to my house for homework/to-play-with-pheobe LOL. So here we are, a few pictures! Mostly of pheobe lah, coz she's so damn cute. :3


Snoozing under the table as we study! Hahaha how cute can she get. :3






SO ASDFLKHGLGLHKJG CUTE. <3


That's her snoozing away at night!!! I love watching her sleep as I do homework or something haha it's so fascinating. :O Holy crap, do i sound like Edward Cullen talking to Bella? *blech* ><


EHEHEHEHEHEH FEEDING PHEOBE TREATS, i love doing that, especially when she keeps asking for more and look toatlly lovable. Haha i think it's interesting for a dog to try and get your attention, for food yes. Everyone loves food. Everyone. 





Okay anyway, you guys must be wondering why i keep saying i'm bored, when in the previous(?) post(s) i kept mentioning that i'm busy with work and all, seems like i'm at home all the time. 
Yes i have been stuck(!!) at home for the past 2 days, 
BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I WAS GIVEN A 7-DAY MC!!!!!!!
Freaking MADNESS or what?! SEVEN DAYS. No going out and no working!!! What is life.

Freaking damn a lot of medicine *faints*. And guess what's the grand total? 
$170
So much money just for some weird dermatological disease UGHHHHHHHH i got it when i came back from Mawai. Walao super mad, it feels terrible i just want it to heal and go away!! can't be bothered to elaborate on what i got exactly, it's just something growing on my back (blech) that hurts like mad. I don't even know what it's called LOL. but anyway, that's the reason why i have a 7-day  MC T.T So now i'm using these seven five days to chiong my homework and revision for CA1. How terrible. My life. 

Whatever, here's a picture from the Mawai trip, coz i promised. 
Yes, that's me in the middle of the picture, grabbing onto Azfar for dear life. Like how i mentioned on the lengthy post about mawai LOL. 

xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment